Niin ja ne viimeiset positiivisuudet:
1. Sade ei haittaa menoa.
2. Ihanaa kun lapsilla on ihan oma tapahtuma.
3. Naurua ja hymya riitti niin pienilla kuin isoillakin kasvoilla.
4. Kaikki lapset otettiin mukaan niin pienet kuin isotkin.
5. Vaikka kaikille ei mitalleita ja pokaaleita riittanytkaan niin kaikki kuitenkin saivat jotain.
Viimeisena positiivisuushaastepostauksessani haastan mukaan kaikki, jotka haluavat mukaan tarttua. :) Tarkoitus siis viidessa postauksessa kertoa viisi positiivista asiaa (ei tarvitse olla perakkaisina paivina). Ja mukaan haastetaan yksi kaveri jokaisella kerralla.
My mother lives on an island with an active society which arranges lots of events during the summer time. One of these events is children's olympics. Of course we were there as well. Both girls super excited about the whole event. Unfortunately it started raining the moment the olympic games were to start. But rain didn't stop us. It was so much fun to see the children run and jump and throw and skip etc. Little Miss was very disappointed that she didn't get a medal (she was the youngest in the games). :) All participants were rewarded with some sweets and a drink. Here's some pictures of the girls performing in the events.
Oh, and the last positivity challenge issues:
1. Rain is not an obstacle.
2. It's wonderful that children have their very own event.
3. Smiles and laughter on all faces big and small.
4. All children were accepted to participate.
5. Even though there weren't enough medals for everyone every participant got something.
This was the last post in the positivity challenge and I'm challenging everyone who would like to grab this challenge. :) The idea is to share five positive things in five posts (they do not have to be on consecutive days) and then challenge one friend each time.